You got it off
Now take it
Nominate a Startup or Enter Your Business
You are one of 20 new businesses that open every week, tell us your success story.
The Bank of Ireland Startup Awards are open to all sole traders, partnerships or bodies corporate, trading in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland that have been in business three years or less on 31st March 2016 and employ 30 staff or less. Entries Close at 6pm on Monday April 11th 2016.
10 Reasons to Enter
1. Invaluable press coverage
2. Reward staff with national recognition
3. Impress potential investors
4. Gain prestige and recognition from peers
5. Network with fellow enterpreneurs
6. Raise your profile
7. Prizes tailored to growing businesses
8. Boost existing client comfort and loyalty
9. Demonstrate workplace attractiveness to potential employees
10. Increase your business growth