- Impress potential investors
- Gain prestige and recognition from peers
- Network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Raise your National & International profile
- Boost existing client comfort and loyalty
- Demonstrate workplace attractiveness to potential employees
- Increase your business growth
Entry is free,
and really easy.
Enter the awards
How does it work?
- Your organisation must be five years old or less on October 30th 2022 [from date of incorporation].
- Extended closing date Monday November 7th 2022 @ 11.59PM
- It is NOT a requirement to be a customer of any particular financial institution to enter the awards.
- Simply select the categories you wish to enter (you can enter up to three per company) and fill in the short application form.
- Our judging panels will review all the submissions and select a regional shortlist for each category.
- These regional shortlists will be merged and judged again to produce the National Shortlist.
- National Shortlisted entrants will be invited to pitch their businesses live to our national judging panel in Dublin in mid November 2022
- The winners will be announced at the Startup Awards Ceremony on December 1st 2022 in Dublin’s City Hall.
Make sure that the category you enter is relevant to your business and that you qualify
Category winners will:
Receive a Startup Awards Winners Trophy
Go forward to compete and represent Ireland in the Startup Europe Awards