- Impress potential investors
- Gain prestige and recognition from peers
- Network with fellow entrepreneurs
- Raise your National & International profile
- Boost existing client comfort and loyalty
- Demonstrate workplace attractiveness to potential employees
- Increase your business growth
Entry is free,
and really easy.
Enter the awards
How does it work?
- Your organisation must be five years old or less on October 30th 2021 [from date of incorporation].
- Closing date November 3rd 2021
- It is NOT a requirement to be a customer of any particular financial institution to enter the awards.
- Simply select the categories you wish to enter (you can enter up to three per company) and fill in the short application form.
- Our judging panels will review all the submissions and select a regional shortlist for each category.
- These regional shortlists will be merged and judged again to produce the National Shortlist.
- National Shortlisted entrants will be invited to pitch their businesses live to our national judging panel in Dublin in mid November 2021
- The winners will be announced at the Startup Awards Ceremony in November 2021 in Dublin’s City Hall.
Make sure that the category you enter is relevant to your business and that you qualify